well written, & different. Poor guy. but at keast he's young
Hope he settles down and can be friends with his daughter and go to the prom lol
I wonder if Carly swapped with him so that she could escape the bullying from his daughter? And so that he could see the kind of person he was raising. I'm just surprised she isn't using her new position of authority to get back at the daughter.
well written, & different. Poor guy. but at keast he's young
ReplyDeleteHope he settles down and can be friends with his daughter and go to the prom lol
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Carly swapped with him so that she could escape the bullying from his daughter? And so that he could see the kind of person he was raising. I'm just surprised she isn't using her new position of authority to get back at the daughter.
ReplyDelete