Plot twist: Justin starts to like how submissive Wallace is in his girlfriends body that he decides to keep them switched and make Wallace his submissive house pet
Its you, you freaking jackoff. I'm going to kill you. No you won't. Yes, yes I will. Yeah right, even if you could, which , you can't. Its too late. To late for what. Well your life one, your marriage or another, your business for another. Lastly your manhood. I, I can save it, I can correct what you done. Sure, sure, You might decide to stay as her. Yeah right. I might not give you a choice.
Plot twist: Justin starts to like how submissive Wallace is in his girlfriends body that he decides to keep them switched and make Wallace his submissive house pet
ReplyDeleteIts you, you freaking jackoff. I'm going to kill you.
ReplyDeleteNo you won't.
Yes, yes I will.
Yeah right, even if you could, which , you can't. Its too late.
To late for what.
Well your life one, your marriage or another, your business for another. Lastly your manhood.
I, I can save it, I can correct what you done.
Sure, sure, You might decide to stay as her.
Yeah right.
I might not give you a choice.
This one needs a sequel
ReplyDeleteI wish you would do more frequent explicit caps. They are very great and erotic.
ReplyDeleteThis one could easily be a short story.
ReplyDelete