Whenever I see porn, like this one https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cc0a44050e90 , I kinda want to be her more than I want to be him.I wish I could be a pretty sub like her 🤤
This is amazing, great caption! I'm sure he'll love sex in her body when it finally gets to that point :)
WOW! oartically perfect, great story, great use of pic. super
Nice story, I think that if Riley can figure out how to do his job . . . Jessie isn't going to get his body back anytime soon.
Whenever I see porn, like this one https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cc0a44050e90 , I kinda want to be her more than I want to be him.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be a pretty sub like her 🤤
This is amazing, great caption! I'm sure he'll love sex in her body when it finally gets to that point :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! oartically perfect, great story, great use of pic. super
ReplyDeleteNice story, I think that if Riley can figure out how to do his job . . . Jessie isn't going to get his body back anytime soon.
ReplyDelete