I would love to see a sequel where Tammy tries to find the perfect form to land an older guy, not just Brandon
This concept would be an amazing series, where she either keeps trying to get him in various ways or tries it on other people
Was so glad to see new shapeshifting captions :) would love to see more. Even maybe shapshifting son too.
Too funny. I bet Tammy get's better at pretending to be her sister with a little more practice.
Part of me, would do Tammy.
I would love to see a sequel where Tammy tries to find the perfect form to land an older guy, not just Brandon
ReplyDeleteThis concept would be an amazing series, where she either keeps trying to get him in various ways or tries it on other people
ReplyDeleteWas so glad to see new shapeshifting captions :) would love to see more. Even maybe shapshifting son too.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I bet Tammy get's better at pretending to be her sister with a little more practice.
ReplyDeletePart of me, would do Tammy.
ReplyDelete