Its back! Glad to see this old gem brought back~ Hopefully there's more chaos!
LOL! Icant waoit until ohe hS A ERIOOD OR HS TO due housework
I would totally commission you to keep this going, love!
how much we talkin? hahaha
Do you have discord? You can find out hehe ;)
That body and he's wasting his time skateboarding???
I love the continuation. I'm a little surprised the dad didn't go confront the switcher in Ms. Berkley's body. Of course that would have resulted in him getting switched . . . Either into Ms. Berkley or maybe a nearby female student?
Its back! Glad to see this old gem brought back~ Hopefully there's more chaos!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Icant waoit until ohe hS A ERIOOD OR HS TO due housework
ReplyDeleteI would totally commission you to keep this going, love!
ReplyDeletehow much we talkin? hahaha
DeleteDo you have discord? You can find out hehe ;)
DeleteThat body and he's wasting his time skateboarding???
ReplyDeleteI love the continuation. I'm a little surprised the dad didn't go confront the switcher in Ms. Berkley's body. Of course that would have resulted in him getting switched . . . Either into Ms. Berkley or maybe a nearby female student?
ReplyDelete