I really love in wich direction this is going i hope you write some more posts about how javier has some fun in a womans body. It would also be a nice twist to see him back in pams body and fucking with joes body again. I also wanted to read your patreon captions but i don‘t have enough money for this month but next month i am supporting you
I really love in wich direction this is going i hope you write some more posts about how javier has some fun in a womans body. It would also be a nice twist to see him back in pams body and fucking with joes body again. I also wanted to read your patreon captions but i don‘t have enough money for this month but next month i am supporting you
ReplyDeleteThe three teenage boys seem to be enjoying female bodies a lot more than the girls are liking male bodies.
ReplyDeleteYou also teased javis sister in part 14 but she never came
ReplyDelete