BRILLIANT!! one of your best. feels real. great use of pic & story. excellent dialog, very well written. He's sure desperate to be in charge. How does he do long term?
well you were right. This went great! Thanks for the answer, I guess his brilliance and planning translate into being a great mom.I hope the new son appreciates having such a great mom!
I loved the banter here.
ReplyDeleteThis is always one of my favorite compliments. I love love love wring banter. Glad you liked it!
DeleteBRILLIANT!! one of your best. feels real. great use of pic & story. excellent dialog, very well written. He's sure desperate to be in charge. How does he do long term?
ReplyDeleteI had a feeling this one would go well! He actually adapts to her body quite well and becomes a really great mom!
Deletewell you were right. This went great! Thanks for the answer, I guess his brilliance and planning translate into being a great mom.I hope the new son appreciates having such a great mom!
DeleteKenny had that one planned out. lol
ReplyDeleteboy did he ever ;)
Delete