I think something is up with your Blogs I Follow section, it's not showing any previews
yeah its acting very weird and I dont know why. Half the blog links dont even work and I cant seem to fix it
Ooohhh...seems like Victor is in for a few surprises with his new boyfriend ;)Great start! Can't wait to see how this is going to go.
It seems like Mikey must have swapped into the guys' body before Victor got the girl's body. Since "he" developed a backbone before Victor had his body stollen.
I think something is up with your Blogs I Follow section, it's not showing any previews
ReplyDeleteyeah its acting very weird and I dont know why. Half the blog links dont even work and I cant seem to fix it
DeleteOoohhh...seems like Victor is in for a few surprises with his new boyfriend ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat start! Can't wait to see how this is going to go.
It seems like Mikey must have swapped into the guys' body before Victor got the girl's body. Since "he" developed a backbone before Victor had his body stollen.
ReplyDelete