Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Homecoming Night


3 comments:

  1. Alicia is so beautiful I can see why he wanted to date her. Heck, given a chance I would too if I couldn't be in her. Anyhow, while Alicia was not ready to give up her virginity that night, she quickly came up with a plan. After the dance, they returned to her apartment and got undressed. She got down on her knees and willingly gave him a BJ. Not just an ordinary BJ, but one that really got him going and he gave her a load. Not that she was happy with it, she started one more round and decided to get even. With her mouth fully around his manhood and hands on his balls, she bit his dick so hard and squeezed his balls till he screamed! Once recovered, he grabbed his clothes and left telling Alicia she was too much a woman for him! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when there are mental changes as well! Did some captions with them too: https://lostintg.blogspot.com/2022/09/undercover-chapter-01.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another follow up, with Tina, who also is in love with Kevin, and used a spell to swap John and Alicia thinking that John would then break up with Kevin would be fun to see. Particularly, if she tries another body swap spell this time aimed at swapping her and Alicia only to mess it up and swap herself with Kevin. lol - or not.

    ReplyDelete