Sunday, October 16, 2022

A Life Stolen 6



To be continued!

9 comments:

  1. So frustrating for new Madison, poor girl.
    Hope she can let go his past and focus on her bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series. Love it. Hope SHE can settle in to HER new normal simple poor life.as madison and serve good coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well written story with great use ofpic.Madison' sure is enjoying his former life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series, one of your best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can’t wait for more of this. Absolute favorite series recently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how Madison was able to pull it off so easily? Does the magic help with memories and skills? Can Zach go online and get into his old account and transfer some money? Or has Madison already changed all the passwords?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I eagerly await for the next cap in this series

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please continue this story

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really looking forward to a continuation

    ReplyDelete