Thursday, October 20, 2022

Wish We Were Grabbing a Beer Instead


7 comments:

  1. Dan now Heather should file a report with the authorities claiming she was Raped by his old body and have his stolen body picked up for a heinous crime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Dan would do that he better be darn sure the swap is permanent if it's not Heather could just swap back with Dan leaving him to go to prison. Good idea if it's irreversible though.

      Delete
    2. They never do make sure though; most of the stories it's about thinking it's reversible when it's not and they get stuck ( a theme I'm honestly quite tired of; everytime a person "temporarily" takes over a body to screw them over I do nothing but think "bad idea they're going to be stuck with it" and then oh 'suprise' they did) it never works the way they want it to. So if there were a follow up and that happened I'm 99.5% sure it would be revsible and he'd be in jail, like always.

      Delete
  2. excellent, well written story.m Good pic & I like that for a change the girl does the stealing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder why she wanted to steal his life, I mean, Dan got a hot body and is young all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story and great picture. Very well done. Interesting to see the new Heather on HER 21st birthday having a drink with his old friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could see a potential sequel here icl

    ReplyDelete