i literally just got new photos of the april model like 2 days ago. i mentioned that in the last post. series take time. I actually started writing tmnt back in June and it's taken me this long to post so take that info as you will
Hi, some of your caps contain stories about characters swapping in M2M fashion. It would be very nice, if you could add M2M tag in your caps as the respective story contains those character elements.
When's tmnt
ReplyDeleteHe's prob not gonna post it out of spite xd
Deletewow what a nice thing to say about me.
Deletei literally just got new photos of the april model like 2 days ago. i mentioned that in the last post. series take time. I actually started writing tmnt back in June and it's taken me this long to post so take that info as you will
Omg I'm so sorry I didn't know I just fell in love with these versions of the characters
DeleteNew Cassie got her wish come true, just better than he expected.
ReplyDeleteHi, some of your caps contain stories about characters swapping in M2M fashion. It would be very nice, if you could add M2M tag in your caps as the respective story contains those character elements.
ReplyDeleteFor easily sorting out those stories, that label would be useful.
ReplyDeleteYou use josIe totah for some of your caps she's a transgender actress
ReplyDeleteGreat cap! Wouldn't be against seeing a continuation of this at some point, maybe a time jump?
ReplyDeleteIn terms of tmnt and the other comments, take as much time as you need!
Wow, Jacob got lucky with that switch.
ReplyDelete