Stuck in hot bodies might not be bad after all
Veryy good use of pic & story. Poor guys are the woman married Iwonder?
lol - I love the theft in this one. I think the guys are in trouble twice over. They are now mature women and they don't even know the names of the bodies they now own.
Very good story and use of picture! It would be great if you made a series with this topic of cougars ☺️Thanks for all your work!
Stuck in hot bodies might not be bad after all
ReplyDeleteVeryy good use of pic & story. Poor guys are the woman married Iwonder?
ReplyDeletelol - I love the theft in this one. I think the guys are in trouble twice over. They are now mature women and they don't even know the names of the bodies they now own.
ReplyDeleteVery good story and use of picture! It would be great if you made a series with this topic of cougars ☺️
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your work!