I actually shared more of this series than I originally planned. To those worried it's ending soon, I can assure you there are a total of 39 caps as of now so no worries there :)
wickedly funny & twisted. Great read! Im glad to see there's lots more to come & I bet beingn human they start making mistakes. PLS I hope to see more interqatc wwiththe word & even some of Jeffiifer's interaction with hhis parents arte friend - including girl fried. I suspect at the end not everybody will be their original body.
Hey! I'm the one who commissioned this series. If people want more after those 39 chapters, I'll gladly pay for more 😉. Just let me know fellow readers!
Damn, 39 at this pace is going to be a great story. I'm super hyped.
ReplyDeleteooo cant wait to see more! I wonder if those 2 are going to explore each others bodies together
ReplyDeletewickedly funny & twisted. Great read! Im glad to see there's lots more to come & I bet beingn human they start making mistakes. PLS I hope to see more interqatc wwiththe word & even some of Jeffiifer's interaction with hhis parents arte friend - including girl fried. I suspect at the end not everybody will be their original body.
ReplyDeleteAre there other series, where you have more parts, maybe even some new?
ReplyDeleteThats really mean, you can’t leave us on an cliffhanger like this. Thats the part where it starts to get really interesting
ReplyDeleteWow, with that switch the plot really thickened.
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm the one who commissioned this series. If people want more after those 39 chapters, I'll gladly pay for more 😉. Just let me know fellow readers!
ReplyDeleteYES
DeletePlease continue
ReplyDeleteThe wait really is lond isn't it...can't wait
ReplyDeleteWhy the long wait? excited for the continuation
ReplyDeleteWhen are you starting this again?
ReplyDeleteWhy the long wait?
ReplyDelete