I got even worse 15 minutes later for the young student. "Mr Jones i have to pull out, I'm about blow". "Don't you dare. Your gonna pump that entire load inside Susie's little pussy. I want to feel you impregnate this teenage body". With no chance of escape, he began to unload his baby making seed into hi girlfriends fertile teen belly. Just as his cock tip hit his girlfriends cervix his final load jetted from his head, directly into, and through her cervix. He didn't know it yet, but he had just successfully impregnated his principle, in his girlfriends body.
I got even worse 15 minutes later for the young student.
ReplyDelete"Mr Jones i have to pull out, I'm about blow".
"Don't you dare. Your gonna pump that entire load inside Susie's little pussy. I want to feel you impregnate this teenage body".
With no chance of escape, he began to unload his baby making seed into hi girlfriends fertile teen belly. Just as his cock tip hit his girlfriends cervix his final load jetted from his head, directly into, and through her cervix. He didn't know it yet, but he had just successfully impregnated his principle, in his girlfriends body.