My kind of ending, lol. Serves the little bitch right. I'm sure grandpa will appreciate having her sexy body :)
WOW! powerful story. She was a real fool!
Oh, snap! I bet he never intended to kill her . . . CheersZapper
I guess he is her now and i agree with zapper. Poor evil girl.
Risk you take when you abuse those rings. I reason Harold's son, will like the change in attitude of his daughter after the death of his father.
My kind of ending, lol. Serves the little bitch right. I'm sure grandpa will appreciate having her sexy body :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! powerful story. She was a real fool!
ReplyDeleteOh, snap! I bet he never intended to kill her . . .
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I guess he is her now and i agree with zapper. Poor evil girl.
ReplyDeleteRisk you take when you abuse those rings. I reason Harold's son, will like the change in attitude of his daughter after the death of his father.
ReplyDelete