WOW! one of your best! great story with a terrific hook at theend. Why did she wantto steal his body & life?
Thanks Eric! She just wasn't happy with being a woman
Again thanks for all your answers.
I wonder how the new Lucy does?
I wonder why Lucy ran off? Seems like she truly cared for her husband and the vib I get from the story is that she's not a bad person. . . ISZapper
WOW! one of your best! great story with a terrific hook at theend. Why did she wantto steal his body & life?
ReplyDeleteThanks Eric! She just wasn't happy with being a woman
DeleteAgain thanks for all your answers.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how the new Lucy does?
ReplyDeleteI wonder why Lucy ran off? Seems like she truly cared for her husband and the vib I get from the story is that she's not a bad person. . .
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper