that's my favorite body too. I wonder what scheme erica and becky are playin... brett better be carful or he might be the new erica. Although he probly won't mind
Brad, of all the captions in this series, this one is my favorite. The wink, the sly glance, the comment about enjoying a glass of wine, they are prefect touches of foreshadowing Erica and Becky's growing relationship. Really well done.
So, in part 4 Erica-in-Brett did actually make out with Becky. And she knew it was Erica, not Brett!
ReplyDeletethat's my favorite body too. I wonder what scheme erica and becky are playin... brett better be carful or he might be the new erica. Although he probly won't mind
ReplyDeleteThis is a pretty good series :)
ReplyDeleteGood job with this one probably my favorite part of the series so far
ReplyDeletewho is that girl?
ReplyDeleteOh lord I wish I knew. Different girl from #4 though who I also wish I knew the name of. Basically they're both random internet hotties
DeleteI love this series. Thanks SwitchHitter, i hope you can continue it. I really love see him in more milfs bodies
ReplyDeleteI love the little wink between Erica and Becky . . . that's hinting at perhaps a more permanent situation?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Brad, of all the captions in this series, this one is my favorite. The wink, the sly glance, the comment about enjoying a glass of wine, they are prefect touches of foreshadowing Erica and Becky's growing relationship. Really well done.
Delete