Seriously this is like caption gold right now!
Thanks! Im having a lot of fun with it :)
Great series. Any chance there's a chart or graph to help us keep up with who is who?
I'd love a chart like that too.
I'll try and post a chart later tonight. I made an excel sheet to keep things organized but I'm afraid sharing it might accidentally reveal spoilers. I will have to edit it down so I don't give away swaps that happen in the future.
I love how you just added more people to the chaos.
Seriously this is like caption gold right now!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Im having a lot of fun with it :)
DeleteGreat series. Any chance there's a chart or graph to help us keep up with who is who?
DeleteI'd love a chart like that too.
ReplyDeleteI'll try and post a chart later tonight. I made an excel sheet to keep things organized but I'm afraid sharing it might accidentally reveal spoilers. I will have to edit it down so I don't give away swaps that happen in the future.
ReplyDeleteI love how you just added more people to the chaos.
ReplyDelete