Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving Mix Up 8


As what will come as a shock to no one, I added a tag for this series lol
In the very first cap I mention there were five families. Disregard that! lol Clearly I've gone overboard and that number no long matters. Sadly it's too late to change but whatever. This started as a big thing and turned into a much much bigger thing. Hope you enjoy what's to come.

7 comments:

  1. Could you do another aunt nephew one

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always great job. i love seeing your work. are you going to add your previous years work to the tag or is the tag for this years project only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling that everyone that swapped a second or third time won't swap back to their original bodies once the potion wears off. Just a hunch....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this new series I was a fan of the first series, and I was like how come you didn't make one last year? Anyway love ur caps and keep up the great work.
    -LoL the ending sounds like if I was ur boss. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Tom just got the hottest body, by swapping into Sandra.

    ReplyDelete