Greatstory & super use ofpic. I like whathappenedin he second week. If I were him htough, I'd realhywonderif the wife is trying to trap him in her body & life,giving birth & later as a mom & wife?
Great story! "A few weeks" in her body? How long of a break did Jemma need? This makes me wonder if she's going to leave him in her body until after he gives birth!
Greatstory & super use ofpic. I like whathappenedin he second week. If I were him htough, I'd realhywonderif the wife is trying to trap him in her body & life,giving birth & later as a mom & wife?
ReplyDeleteGreat story! "A few weeks" in her body? How long of a break did Jemma need? This makes me wonder if she's going to leave him in her body until after he gives birth!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
A lovely story that I love to experience by myself, including giving birth.
ReplyDeletePregnancy tag needed!
ReplyDelete