LOL OUCH! super use of pic. Burely the former Hannah will help out with money?
Wow, tough spot for Bill to find himself in . . . I wonder if the former Hannah will feel a little guilty and an attachment for the baby? ISZapper
we need a pregnant tag
If you can comment on some of the other pregnant caps I've done I can add a tag for them!
Let’s add a pregnancy tag here
LOL OUCH! super use of pic. Burely the former Hannah will help out with money?
ReplyDeleteWow, tough spot for Bill to find himself in . . . I wonder if the former Hannah will feel a little guilty and an attachment for the baby?
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
we need a pregnant tag
ReplyDeleteIf you can comment on some of the other pregnant caps I've done I can add a tag for them!
DeleteLet’s add a pregnancy tag here
ReplyDelete