LOL great story & super pic
PLEASE make a part 2 for this. Im not happy with it ending just like that
lol you don't like being left hanging?? jkWe'll see. I may do another if I find another pic of this ridiculously gorgeous woman :)
I did some research, and the girl on the picture. It's Tiziana di Garbo, a model from Belgium. You can find photos of her on her Facebook page.
Very nice set up and story. I love it that the BFF stole the husband's body so she could seduce the BFF. ISZapper
LOL great story & super pic
ReplyDeletePLEASE make a part 2 for this. Im not happy with it ending just like that
ReplyDeletelol you don't like being left hanging?? jk
ReplyDeleteWe'll see. I may do another if I find another pic of this ridiculously gorgeous woman :)
I did some research, and the girl on the picture. It's Tiziana di Garbo, a model from Belgium. You can find photos of her on her Facebook page.
DeleteVery nice set up and story. I love it that the BFF stole the husband's body so she could seduce the BFF.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper