Lol, and then the real world hits Dennis.
great
LOL OUCH. Poor woman, & I wonder how well the new 'cop' will do as a office & a a WIFE.
Funny gj
Oh shit! It's Beyonce! XD
The chaos continues . . . I loved the action and the humor in this one. ISZapper
Please tell me you are thinking of doing a one shot follow up to this one XD
I will be :)
Lol, and then the real world hits Dennis.
ReplyDeletegreat
ReplyDeleteLOL OUCH. Poor woman, & I wonder how well the new 'cop' will do as a office & a a WIFE.
ReplyDeleteFunny gj
ReplyDeleteOh shit! It's Beyonce! XD
ReplyDeleteThe chaos continues . . . I loved the action and the humor in this one.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Please tell me you are thinking of doing a one shot follow up to this one XD
ReplyDeleteI will be :)
Delete