excellent story, I guess we don't know really what demons can drive another person. I wonder how they do as each other?
Great story. Looks like they both won. CheersZapper
Maybe Erica is a lesbian and wanted Randal's wife.. but since his wife wasn't a lesbian.. she felt it was the best way to have her.. lol
please tell me what the models name bc she is fine asf������ thank you
In the end, I feel like he is gonna appreciate his youth and his second chance at life. Erica is probably going to be doing much better, probably enjoying some intimate time with the wife.
excellent story, I guess we don't know really what demons can drive another person. I wonder how they do as each other?
ReplyDeleteGreat story. Looks like they both won.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Maybe Erica is a lesbian and wanted Randal's wife.. but since his wife wasn't a lesbian.. she felt it was the best way to have her.. lol
ReplyDeleteplease tell me what the models name bc she is fine asf������ thank you
ReplyDeleteIn the end, I feel like he is gonna appreciate his youth and his second chance at life. Erica is probably going to be doing much better, probably enjoying some intimate time with the wife.
ReplyDelete