Please do not post my work on other blogs without my permission. People are posting my caps on their deviantart pages without asking me and I don't like that. If you are doing this, please remove my work from your page.
Not easily. I can only think of two ways; one is dumb luck and just happen to come across it (or have someone who has come across it tell you) with the second being doing a reverse image search to see if anything comes up.
I never knew this could be a problem. How does one know if their stuff is being ripped off?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Not easily. I can only think of two ways; one is dumb luck and just happen to come across it (or have someone who has come across it tell you) with the second being doing a reverse image search to see if anything comes up.
DeleteHappen to me a couple times.
An Ex-Capper
Thanks Ex-Capper. In some ways I don't care. I'm not doing this for money. In others I do. If someone is making money off my stuff.
DeleteCheers
Zapper