wickedly funny. The girl wasn't too briight. I love the way the new girl want to steal her body. I hope the new wife wull feel her youth well lost. LOL ouch that the wife doesn't like her husband. Looking forwaard to more.
I guess the new Katie can turn her teenage body into a sexual dynamo. I would like to assist but I am enjoying myself as Supergirl. I just hope the new Katie might be willing to give LESBIAN sex a try. Supergirl has a sex drive that is way off the charts.
I like where this is going. Do a part 2.
ReplyDelete+1 :)
Deletewickedly funny. The girl wasn't too briight. I love the way the new girl want to steal her body. I hope the new wife wull feel her youth well lost. LOL ouch that the wife doesn't like her husband. Looking forwaard to more.
ReplyDeleteI guess the new Katie can turn her teenage body into a sexual dynamo. I would like to assist but I am enjoying myself as Supergirl. I just hope the new Katie might be willing to give LESBIAN sex a try. Supergirl has a sex drive that is way off the charts.
ReplyDelete