You ever done any stories with hive minds?What if one entity possessed multiple people at once.
I love it. I would love to see a sequel where the son makes a deal to swap with his mother
Then mom and dad refuse to swap back
I'm not sure if I completely understand that last line.
could b funny if the dad messes with his son by pretending that they swapped back and they had sex lol
ROFLOL! I love it that the girl wanted the swap & is having sex with the wife. I wonder if they opnly pretend toswapback later?
Now that's interesting. She swapped with him because she wanted to see what sex as a man was like . . . and he's okay with her having six with the wife? I've got a feeling he might not want to swap back, like this was all just a set up. lol CheersZapper
You ever done any stories with hive minds?
ReplyDeleteWhat if one entity possessed multiple people at once.
I love it. I would love to see a sequel where the son makes a deal to swap with his mother
ReplyDeleteThen mom and dad refuse to swap back
DeleteI'm not sure if I completely understand that last line.
ReplyDeletecould b funny if the dad messes with his son by pretending that they swapped back and they had sex lol
ReplyDeleteROFLOL! I love it that the girl wanted the swap & is having sex with the wife. I wonder if they opnly pretend toswapback later?
ReplyDeleteNow that's interesting. She swapped with him because she wanted to see what sex as a man was like . . . and he's okay with her having six with the wife? I've got a feeling he might not want to swap back, like this was all just a set up. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper