I'd take the ladder and go with the guy. at least he knows this woman's body and I'll have a place to stay.
He's got a body like that and he's complaining kids got issues
great use of pic. veyr good story that reallhy rings true
Great body, but it's a tough spot . . . he doesn't know anything about her or her life. CheersZapper
While not an ideal situation, if Bill was smart about things. He could turn it to his advantage. No telling what kind of life he has now in that sexy body.
I'd take the ladder and go with the guy. at least he knows this woman's body and I'll have a place to stay.
ReplyDeleteHe's got a body like that and he's complaining kids got issues
ReplyDeletegreat use of pic. veyr good story that reallhy rings true
ReplyDeleteGreat body, but it's a tough spot . . . he doesn't know anything about her or her life.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
While not an ideal situation, if Bill was smart about things. He could turn it to his advantage. No telling what kind of life he has now in that sexy body.
ReplyDelete