I would love to see this and your kardashian series continued. Both are extremely well made and engaging. -LazyNinjas
How coincidental that I was reading part 1 of this by chance the other night. This is great and I love your celebrity series. Hoping you do another face swap story again.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hoy you should do a sequel of this, adding other pop stars in the mix. Im thinkin of a dua lipa, Charlie Xcx, Camila Cabello, Billie Ilish, etc.
I would love to see this and your kardashian series continued. Both are extremely well made and engaging.
ReplyDelete-LazyNinjas
How coincidental that I was reading part 1 of this by chance the other night. This is great and I love your celebrity series. Hoping you do another face swap story again.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHoy you should do a sequel of this, adding other pop stars in the mix. Im thinkin of a dua lipa, Charlie Xcx, Camila Cabello, Billie Ilish, etc.
ReplyDelete