this is gonna lead to some awkward conversation in the bedroom
sexy & funny! I wonder if this ispermanent or they find the ring?
Well, if he'd put some clothes on he might have kept Kevin at bay until he found the ring. lolCheersZapper
I will sincerely love it to become my best friend's wife forever in this way, and I will love it to grasp the opportunity to have sex with him as his wife, making sure to spoil him day after day after day.... .
this is gonna lead to some awkward conversation in the bedroom
ReplyDeletesexy & funny! I wonder if this ispermanent or they find the ring?
ReplyDeleteWell, if he'd put some clothes on he might have kept Kevin at bay until he found the ring. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I will sincerely love it to become my best friend's wife forever in this way, and I will love it to grasp the opportunity to have sex with him as his wife, making sure to spoil him day after day after day.... .
ReplyDelete