Friday, April 6, 2018

Here Take This



3 comments:

  1. LOL Very good story. With Zulo invlved I wgat what does wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! There is no way this turns out well . . .

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. jump 4hr later Dad and his boss go onto the deck to smoke and have a drink or two or three. Billy now is mom goes into the kitchen to do the dishes which dad asked him to do the bosses wife comes into the kitchen with a bottle of wine and two glasses, come sit down take a load off. now all thru dinner Billy never drank liqueur only water. dad would not let him. the boss and wife both asked why he said she just can't hold her liqueur. Well the bosses wife was surprised that not to be true after the first bottle they had another when the men were done the boss and his wife left. Both dad and billy were both well intoxicated one thing lead to another the next morning Billy woke up in mom and dads bed naked with dad right behind him still in his mom's body. Billy could not remember anything and had to go to the bathroom he sat and peed when he got done he had to wipe that is when he realized not only was her wet from pee but sticky from something else. Billy came out of the bathroom naked finding dad fully awake and mom standing next to the bed. Hey mom was what Billy said his mom was shocked grabbed Billy and took her back into the bathroom after 30mins mom came out with Billy dressed in panties and a bra mom told her to go sit down next to Jim, but that's dad Billy corrected. Mom said no that's Jim your husband not your dad. you see I took the medallion into the bathroom with us and tried to change you but could not. I guess you are going to be real mommy after all and Jim will be a father for the second time in this life. She then held the medallion and Billy's underwear next to her and I will be you for the next year congratulations mom. I home I get a sister this time.

    ReplyDelete