Yes ive been waiting for some more Remotes journey
It would be cool if you did a remotes journey involving people that read your caps
wickedly funny! I love it
Been wondering where the remote ended up. Nice that they took care of Brad and Angelina.
Funny, yet I don't think it's a win-win for Brad and Angelina. CheersZapper
byr thr esy Ivsn'y fing the original post/ Mind gibing me its URL?
Which post are you looking for? All remote's journey caps are under the "Remote's Journey" tag.
sorry, I just found it, Not sure how I missed it the first time I looked.
I'll try again. I was looking for the oroiginal one where the teens have ssex as Angie & Brad & they're trapped as the new baby sitters
Yes ive been waiting for some more Remotes journey
ReplyDeleteIt would be cool if you did a remotes journey involving people that read your caps
ReplyDeletewickedly funny! I love it
ReplyDeleteBeen wondering where the remote ended up. Nice that they took care of Brad and Angelina.
ReplyDeleteFunny, yet I don't think it's a win-win for Brad and Angelina.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
byr thr esy Ivsn'y fing the original post/ Mind gibing me its URL?
ReplyDeleteWhich post are you looking for? All remote's journey caps are under the "Remote's Journey" tag.
Deletesorry, I just found it, Not sure how I missed it the first time I looked.
DeleteI'll try again. I was looking for the oroiginal one where the teens have ssex as Angie & Brad & they're trapped as the new baby sitters
ReplyDelete