Friday, April 13, 2018

Moving Too Fast


7 comments:

  1. oh that's messed up. forget the girl, they have a good thing going. let her get a fresh start and have the new friends turned couple live happily together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad for him, he's adjusted, and now has to go back . . . Still, it was her body.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This needs a sequel

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is great! I love that twist ending
    !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a good sequel would be if the authorities also found the person prior who was the pre-teen boy and he was in the body of a female of about the right age who didn't want to be a girl so the friend takes her body instead because they couldn't find the previous owner of the body or the person may have committed suicide after being stuck in a bad body. Then the friends can continue their relationship.

    ReplyDelete