Will you make a sexy epilogue with something like Lex loving his female kin like him pleasuring himself in it or maybe a new villain in a hero? Or maybe Lex popping his female cherry somehow, please respond soon if you can.
Wicked way to end the story. I'd kinda like to see a sequel at some point, maybe with the former heroes trying to set things right. Number of things I want to know what happened to. Yet, I kinda like it being left this way.
Would have been better Lex now Kara. With psycho and huminites help. Gets her body impregnated by superman. Tormenting him more. Now that The new Lex/Kara is carrying a child.
EXCELLENT SERIES, I really likedit. BUT LEXIS MAKING A MISTAKE Superman has access to Krypon technology what if he swaps them back one by one, maybe even with the help of Dr Pycho who hates being a woman?
Man, what a dark tale but with Batman and Superman still alive. I am still holding out hope. After all, in the JL cartoon survived being captured by the legion of doom.
Will you make a sexy epilogue with something like Lex loving his female kin like him pleasuring himself in it or maybe a new villain in a hero? Or maybe Lex popping his female cherry somehow, please respond soon if you can.
ReplyDeleteWicked way to end the story. I'd kinda like to see a sequel at some point, maybe with the former heroes trying to set things right. Number of things I want to know what happened to. Yet, I kinda like it being left this way.
ReplyDeleteWould have been better Lex now Kara. With psycho and huminites help. Gets her body impregnated by superman. Tormenting him more. Now that The new Lex/Kara is carrying a child.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed this series. Next up? The male heroes swapped into female villain's bodies?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
EXCELLENT SERIES, I really likedit. BUT LEXIS MAKING A MISTAKE Superman has access to Krypon technology what if he swaps them back one by one, maybe even with the help of Dr Pycho who hates being a woman?
ReplyDeleteMan, what a dark tale but with Batman and Superman still alive. I am still holding out hope. After all, in the JL cartoon survived being captured by the legion of doom.
ReplyDelete