Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Still Can't Get Over This


5 comments:

  1. LOL funny story & great pic. beautiful YOUNG girl. Why would ever want to go back to being 63?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then it became an addiction for Tyler the old man to become his young Daughter-in-law Sara again and again til one afternoon he drugged Sara hid her away in a private hospital for the next two weeks So Tyler could go on the Caribbean cruse with his Son. the new Sara loved the heat sand and bikini, and all the free drinks. Tyler Jr made love to his wife not ever knowing it was his Dad. At the end of the trip Tyler went back to the hospital was going to change back then realized he could not, turn out she was pregnant. Sara 2 told Sara 1 at which point Sara 1 demanded money and a new adult female body she was leaving because she could never go back to a man that could not control his dad's sexual desires. So now the new Sara 2 became the wife and mother gave a Jon Doe his old body and they buried Tyler Jr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Permanently replacing his daughter in law, I like it.

      Delete
  3. SwitchHitter,

    I can't resist a quick follow up to this idea. lol

    +++

    Tyler lay back in bed, exhausted from the long session he'd spent getting to know his new, female body. "That was, amazing, this is amazing!" He gasped, delighting in his sweet feminine voice. He looked over at the empty spot his recently deceased wife once occupied. "I know it's wrong, but I can't give this up." The clock said that it was 2 a.m. which meant he could now use the medallion. To change back . . .

    He collected it, got dressed in over sized sweats, and headed to the kitchen. As he moved down the hall he could hear voices, angry voices, from the guest bedroom where Sara and his son where staying.

    "How, can you bring that up now? You want to make love, while your Dad is running around looking like my twin? Besides, I'm not ready to be a Mom! You're such an insensitive ass!"

    "Sara, baby, come on, you know I want a big family."

    "Don't touch me. God, I'm leaving. I'm going to Jessica's house. Don't call me. I'll text you when I'm ready to talk."

    Tyler hurried away from the bedroom. He know that Sara and his son were having problems but he tried not to pry. As he moved away he started grinning. This might be an opportunity.

    Tyler went into his study and wrote a quick note for his son. "This medallion has me freaked out. I changed back back and you were sleeping so I got an Uber. I'm to make sure no one ever finds this cursed necklace again! I'll text you later." Tyler was careful to place the note where his son would find it in the morning when he was looking for Tyler.

    Then he got the things he knew he would need.

    Sara stormed into the garage pushing the button to open the doors. The three car garage only held Tyler's jeep and his son and Sara's Camry. Sara stormed by where Tyler was hiding and he moved quickly. In one gloved hand he held the medallion, in the other a onesie from when his son was just six months old. Before he could lose his nerve, he pressed the medallion and onesie into the back of Sara's neck.

    "Ouch, what the hell?" Sara whirled around. "You! What are you doing?"

    Tyler backed off and got between Sara and the door. "Nothing, just wanted to say goodbye."

    "Goodbye, and good riddance, you old pervert!" The angry woman turned around and stumbled. She was already shorter. "What the hell?"

    Tyler moved to the driver's side of the Camry. "Here let me help you be on your way."

    Sara followed, but with each step she lost some height. "What's going on?"

    "Let me give you a hand." Tyler took Sara's purse and her suitcase and put them in the trunk. By now, Sara was holding onto the driver's door, she'd lost a foot of height, her breasts were non-existent, and her blonde hair was pulling back into her head.

    "You don't look so good, I'll drive you to your friend's place and get an Uber home. Get in." Tyler opened the passenger door behind the driver's seat and pushed Sara in before she could protest.

    He jumped into the driver's seat and headed out into the early morning.

    "W-What's happening to me?"

    Tyler looked into the rear-view mirror and grinned, Sara was swimming in her outfit. She was probably only three feet tall and her body was that of an androgynous person.

    "It's okay. I'm headed to the hospital. We'll get you sorted out."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "T-The hospiteel? I don't wanna go to da hospiteel? I wanna go ta my best friend, Jessica house."

    Tyler grinned at Sara's growing lisp and improper grammar. "But sweetie, we have to go to the hospital, after all what are we supposed to do with abandoned babies?"

    "A-aband . . . What?"

    Tyler saw an empty parking lot behind a grocery store and pulled in and parked. When he looked at Sara she was laying on the back seat, sucking her thumb, looking tiny and confused. She was starting to look more like the infant boy she was becoming.

    Tyler got out and started removing the clothes Sara had been wearing. "No, no, no dese are mine." The baby sized Sara tried to fight, but she was no match for the adult Tyler.

    Once her clothes were off Tyler laid them on the trunk and started to strip. He knew he needed to move quickly.

    "I got a winkie!" The cry of horror caused Tyler to smile as he pulled up his new panties. By the time he was dressed in Sara's outfit the cries and shifted to a baby's wail.

    "Now, now, Sara, everything will be fine. I'll drop you off at the hospital and let them know you were abandoned. I'm sure they'll find you a good home. I'm afraid I won't be going to Jessica's though."

    With that Tyler retrieved the medallion from the pocket of his sweat pants careful not to touch it with his bare skin. He put it on and tucked it between his bra and his soft female skin. At once he felt a tingle. "Let's see if the rest of the info on the medallion is accurate. If I maintain contact for the next 30 min I should get some of your memories, mannerisms, and skills."

    With that he started the car and drove slowly to the hospital, taking a full 30 minutes.

    +++

    lol - Just one way it could go.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete