Intersting! Very nice!
Nice story i can't believe that Bruce did not let alfred out the house in kara body what a jerk. P.S. SwitchHitter can you please do more superhero story.
Ha! Alfred in Kara's body? Poor Kara. Will there be a part 2? CheersZapper
Ditto, very clever story. I don't think ALfred is anxious to swap ba
Curious as to who else this unknown alien switches around. I always enjoy stories with superhero types getting switched around.
Intersting! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteNice story i can't believe that Bruce did not let alfred out the house in kara body what a jerk. P.S. SwitchHitter can you please do more superhero story.
ReplyDeleteHa! Alfred in Kara's body? Poor Kara. Will there be a part 2?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Ditto, very clever story. I don't think ALfred is anxious to swap ba
ReplyDeleteCurious as to who else this unknown alien switches around. I always enjoy stories with superhero types getting switched around.
ReplyDelete