sounds like monica lucked out in this case, sure she is out a beautiful body, but she is out from under her father. she could probably clean his clock now with her new body.
Solution: Show the cops your bruises and inherit the house when he gets thrown in jail.
I was thinking the same thing
look before you leap
I love the fact that he didn't get what he thought he was getting. I do agree with the others, time to go to the cops.
Damn, how can someone so small have such a big ass. Ugh
sounds like monica lucked out in this case, sure she is out a beautiful body, but she is out from under her father. she could probably clean his clock now with her new body.
ReplyDeleteSolution: Show the cops your bruises and inherit the house when he gets thrown in jail.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing
Deletelook before you leap
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that he didn't get what he thought he was getting. I do agree with the others, time to go to the cops.
ReplyDeleteDamn, how can someone so small have such a big ass. Ugh
ReplyDelete