is this ever gonna come back to bite him? this character is too sadistic to be likeable or interesting. what are the stakes? sorry if this this harsh. i do like your caps
who said he had to be likable? Some people, like myself, just like the body swapping chaos. it's not for everyone. its just a crazy story of what it's like if a teenage boy had body switching powers. thats about it
Nice continuation. I think Steven is a little drunk with his power (and who wouldn't be if they had that ability?) but he's also done several switches for friends and family just to be nice. I can't wait to see what happens next.
is this ever gonna come back to bite him? this character is too sadistic to be likeable or interesting. what are the stakes? sorry if this this harsh. i do like your caps
ReplyDeletewho said he had to be likable? Some people, like myself, just like the body swapping chaos. it's not for everyone. its just a crazy story of what it's like if a teenage boy had body switching powers. thats about it
DeleteNice continuation. I think Steven is a little drunk with his power (and who wouldn't be if they had that ability?) but he's also done several switches for friends and family just to be nice. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ReplyDelete