Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Halloween Shift 7




This is the last of this series for now. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I had fun writing these. Will leave it opened ended for next year.

I wanted to say thanks again for everyone reaching out on my Ko-fi. I got flooded with commissions and had to keep increasing the number available! It's nice being able to go at my own pace. Once I did 5 commissions I opened it back up for another 5 and so on. So if you see there are zero available keep checking back!

3 comments:

  1. I think that Gavin won this year's Halloween Shift... What a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Somebody Else about Gavin. Only problem is Gavin went overboard making up for lost time and with her new beautiful angel body every guy at the party was in line wanting to fuck her. And sure enough, most of them did and the new Gayle learned shortly later she is pregnant! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gavin won the GS lottery with that hot body. I hope he remembers protection . . .

    The confusion and misunderstand with Denny, Tony, and Leah is only going to get more awkward once Tony realizes what's happened.

    ReplyDelete