The Patreon is now live as you can see from the shiny red button in the top right! Please feel free to become a subscriber only if you can. Do not feel obligated.
Caps will be posted here Mon, Wed, and Fri. This change was going to happen regardless of Patreon or not because of the change in life and schedule. All donations help make this a viable thing to do in my free time which means more caps! Patreon supporters will get a few extra caps a week depending on the tier.
And for those that know how I operate, I some times go on capping sprees so could end up posting on here more than 3 times a week. Ya never know.
Thank you all for the support and all the trial and error with Ko-fi. I'm still using that for commissions since that seems to be very popular ;)
SwitchHitter is creating TG Captions and Fantasies | Patreon
well i guess ill stay in ko-fi for a while but once i can ill be sure to support you patreon
ReplyDeleteof course! whatever feel right to you
DeleteDidn't get a chance to sub to your ko-fi before it had trouble but I've just subbed at the Trader level, happy to support you, you deserve it
ReplyDeletewonderful! thank you for all your support
DeleteHow do we even find the kofi? I've been trying to find it for days but couldn't
ReplyDelete