right? I played a scenario for Student Transfer visual novel where if you possessed someone you'd gain their memories but if the body was empty there wouldn't be. Thought that was a neat idea! Might do something more elaborate in the future :)
Great cap! I love the memory part. I think it will make it much more likely that Alec will want to try out sex in that body ;) Would love to see more stories with that idea.
That is quite the coupe, all three are slim and trim and lovely. If we are picking, I will take the red, but hope she has a smile like the center. It must be pre gym as they have not worked up a sweat yet. 😎
Interesting possession power. So this would mean that Alec and Angie's bodies are now empty? If so can Carrie put them back into their original bodies or can she put them into each others bodies? So this would giver her possession powers and body swapping powers.
Oh, to gain past experiences of your new body.
ReplyDeleteright? I played a scenario for Student Transfer visual novel where if you possessed someone you'd gain their memories but if the body was empty there wouldn't be. Thought that was a neat idea! Might do something more elaborate in the future :)
DeleteNice
DeleteGreat cap! I love the memory part. I think it will make it much more likely that Alec will want to try out sex in that body ;) Would love to see more stories with that idea.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see what Alex does in that body!
ReplyDeleteThat is quite the coupe, all three are slim and trim and lovely.
ReplyDeleteIf we are picking, I will take the red, but hope she has a smile like the center.
It must be pre gym as they have not worked up a sweat yet. 😎
Interesting possession power. So this would mean that Alec and Angie's bodies are now empty? If so can Carrie put them back into their original bodies or can she put them into each others bodies? So this would giver her possession powers and body swapping powers.
ReplyDeleteso many possibilities!
DeleteWonderful.
Delete