Saturday, March 12, 2022

Lucky Hat


6 comments:

  1. First of all, if I had a cute and sexy sister like her I'd swap with her too. In an instant :D
    And....I really like the idea of using the Reversal Rings to never grow old. Using them to hop from sexy teenage girl to sexy teenage girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I came up with that on the fly as I was writing. Could make for either an interesting series or maybe I'll make something similar down the line. ;)

      Delete
    2. The idea of a freshman seeing a legacy of "great" students only to find out its the same person the whole time and they are offering to switch with the freshman leaving them as the popular graduating senior is a fascinating idea. I'd like to see more of if.

      Delete
  2. Living forever as a young woman, perfect goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Justin has a great plan. He'll have to get rid of the hat though, to stay in character. I'm a little surprised Madison was also eager to swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete