Thursday, March 31, 2022

Can't Be Seen With You


5 comments:

  1. Following their "date" Gavin gave Sam a kiss on the cheek in front of the group of girls he was trying to impress. The following day Gavin called Sam and asked how it trurned out.

    "A couple of girls smiled at me and one asked me to help her with her math homework. A couple of others told my sister they thought I was cute."

    "Do you think another date may help you out. I mean if you wanted to take me to the new Marvel flick next weekend I would be glad to help out an old friend."

    Sam was shocked, she was asking him out. He quickly agreed and they had an even better date on Friday night. They soon were dating regularly.

    "What changed your mind about dating me?' Sam asked her. They were in his car and they had just spent an hour making out. Sam just got to second base but Gavin was clearly crsuhing on him as much as he was her.

    "I just remembered what a good friend you were before I became Sofia. I thought I had to get all new friend to be this popular girl but I realized that most of them were pretty shallow and more worried about being popular themselves. I'd rather date someone I really like than someone who might make me more popular."

    "Sofia, I think I could fall in love with you." Sam said.

    Sofia caught a tear before it ran down her cheek. "Sam, I was a fool to think I had to be popular to be happy. But if becoming Sofia led us to be together, it was worth it all."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a hot chick sure ocmes in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Great pic. why did she swap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little swap. I do like Bashful's addition.

    ReplyDelete