And they fall in love
Wonder what happens afterwards?
funny, great pic. I wonder if later there's some confusion on who is who.?
Pretty creepy that its his uncle, but if I were Freddie I'd take off in that body and never look back!
Beautiful. To love men as a real woman is a wonderful thing.
Make more
A continuation with Freddie tricking Jeff into thinking he's the real Alicia and then using the medallion to turn Alicia into "Freddie" would be fun.
Do you know the models name?
And they fall in love
ReplyDeleteWonder what happens afterwards?
ReplyDeletefunny, great pic. I wonder if later there's some confusion on who is who.?
ReplyDeletePretty creepy that its his uncle, but if I were Freddie I'd take off in that body and never look back!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. To love men as a real woman is a wonderful thing.
ReplyDeleteMake more
ReplyDeleteA continuation with Freddie tricking Jeff into thinking he's the real Alicia and then using the medallion to turn Alicia into "Freddie" would be fun.
ReplyDeleteDo you know the models name?
ReplyDelete