Cool continuation. I wonder why no one has thought about renting another body? I mean if the island runs it's business by renting out hot women's bodies, surely the guys would realize they can each have a hot body of their own for the vacation? Oh, and I love how Candy wants to party with them. Maybe she likes using male bodies to get with her original body?
Hey does anybody remember what the name of the caption is where the guy gets stuck in an Indian mom's body?
ReplyDeleteThe Remote's Journey: Aarav
DeleteThank you so much!
DeleteWait I think I was looking for another one lol. Do you know the one where the mom steals the white guys body and goes back to the US?
DeleteI'm so glad to see this as a series!
ReplyDeleteI love this series!
ReplyDeleteCool continuation. I wonder why no one has thought about renting another body? I mean if the island runs it's business by renting out hot women's bodies, surely the guys would realize they can each have a hot body of their own for the vacation? Oh, and I love how Candy wants to party with them. Maybe she likes using male bodies to get with her original body?
ReplyDeleteWould be lovely if this could be continued, it's one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI desperately need this series to continue and have spin offs!!!!!
ReplyDelete