Wish that I had a pussy and yes, I would make sure to play with it and satisfy myself every day! Zoe
LOL! I LIKe it that the kids are taking charge, but what are thhe former owner of thier bodies doing?
I love this story! I hope there will be more parts. It would be cool if Ben found whatever swapped them and destroyed it so that he could keep his sexy new body ;)
I like how Ben is taking control of the situation and has decided not to switch back. lol
Wish that I had a pussy and yes, I would make sure to play with it and satisfy myself every day! Zoe
ReplyDeleteLOL! I LIKe it that the kids are taking charge, but what are thhe former owner of thier bodies doing?
ReplyDeleteI love this story! I hope there will be more parts. It would be cool if Ben found whatever swapped them and destroyed it so that he could keep his sexy new body ;)
ReplyDeleteI like how Ben is taking control of the situation and has decided not to switch back. lol
ReplyDelete