Sorry, everyone immediately started thinking this was going to be a series but it was just a two-parter. However I will come back to it since you guys really loved the first one.
I loved the first part and the second leaves me wanting more there are so many more qestions like, how did they swap, how are the aunt and olli adapting etc and i would love to see a new series
I loved the first part and the second leaves me wanting more there are so many more qestions like, how did they swap, how are the aunt and olli adapting etc and i would love to see a new series
ReplyDeleteI want more love these type of caps
ReplyDeletewildly funny with the two breasts bumpiing together
ReplyDeletethis is really good, i wonder if the kids secretly planned this...
ReplyDeleteIt would be fun to see Ollie and Sheila in their new bodies. And to see what caused the swap.
ReplyDelete