You should make a sequel where she gets her body back by convincing Eric that if he is going to be a woman he should be one who is already developed, and he switches with his mom, causing the parents to wish they never let him use the medallion
You just teasing, Switch?! I think it's be REALLY cool if Hannah learned her lesson, (from her little-bro, at that) and the decided it best to let them live as twins! (with the caveat that, if the real Hannah doesn't behave, she'll be relegated to growing up as a boy.)
this is hands down my favorite series :3
ReplyDeleteNice twist that the parents knew who the new Hannah really was. And they like it lol!!!!
ReplyDeleteMake me wonder whether/how often the parents have used the medallion... And if they're actually "temselves"?
ReplyDeletePeace,Love&Kisses;
Elle
You should make a sequel where she gets her body back by convincing Eric that if he is going to be a woman he should be one who is already developed, and he switches with his mom, causing the parents to wish they never let him use the medallion
ReplyDeleteSweet revenge would be awesome, I don't see hanna letting this go by
DeleteAWESOME! Really well done twist. The parents knowing and planning it all out, perfect! lol
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
I agree with Zapper. That was an awesome ending to an awesome series. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING TWIST ! absolutely adored this please make more of this type of story! Keep up the amazing work (:
ReplyDeleteLOL Great twist. Poor Hanna, I guess. & I betg the new Hannah will really rub it in.
ReplyDeleteWho said it was over? ;)
ReplyDeleteYou just teasing, Switch?! I think it's be REALLY cool if Hannah learned her lesson, (from her little-bro, at that) and the decided it best to let them live as twins! (with the caveat that, if the real Hannah doesn't behave, she'll be relegated to growing up as a boy.)
DeletePeace,Love&Kisses;
Elle