(Sigh). In any case, despite the wrong cause, I would absolutely be delighted to be and remain Nadia for good. My future as Nadia will be a very different one, but nevertheless it seems to me simply delightful and downright blissful to live as Nadia for good.... . - Tom -
love the race change m2fs
ReplyDeleteLOL & sexy. good story I wonder if SHE'S going hom to an arranged marriage?
ReplyDeleteSl typ at the end hehr for here
Typos are an understatement with these captions
DeleteGood one Anonymous!
DeleteWasn't trying to be critical. Gid knows I have enough or more than ennoughmyself. Just thought yoiu might like to know
DeleteI didn't take offense by it Eric :)
Deletept 2
ReplyDeleteWow - twisted and cruel. Nice story.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Great cap do more caps with Indian girls
ReplyDeleteI plan on it :)
DeleteI love it to be such a gorgeous woman myself forever!
ReplyDeleteHope to be such a lovely and gorgeous woman myself forever very soon! I will sincerely love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely and gorgeous! I want to be her clone sister!
ReplyDeleteWish I would immediately become such a lovely, gorgeous woman forever!
ReplyDeleteI will simply love it to become such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself irreversably, even if I would be tricked into it .... . - Tom -
ReplyDeleteDespite everything I would still love it to become Nadia irreversably!! - Tom -
ReplyDelete(Sigh). In any case, despite the wrong cause, I would absolutely be delighted to be and remain Nadia for good. My future as Nadia will be a very different one, but nevertheless it seems to me simply delightful and downright blissful to live as Nadia for good.... . - Tom -
ReplyDeleteGoing through life as Nadia for good is absolutely delightful, and I volunteer and wholeheartedly sign up for an irrevocable swap with her!! - Tom -
ReplyDelete